This weekend our parents have the kids and Jason and I are packing up a storm.
We have had a fun weekend, although I will say we FELL in bed last night. We were so tired from our day and we just got up to start our big day today. We've accomplished the upstairs so far...sorting through toys, clothes, etc in the bedrooms and taking everything down from the walls. Jason is doing a great job patching holes. Thankfully, we still have paint for every room, except Caroline's. Yesterday we took a chip of paint to Home Depot and they were able to match it. We were a bit nervous that we would have a problem. Amazing they can match 7 year old paint!
Well, here's a few pictures - I am off to grab my coffee and clean out under the kitchen sink.
Fixture in the eating area in kitchen, this is the ONLY decision I've made, thus far, that I am wondering about. This was the first choice the day we chose fixtures and I am wishing I had reviewed it. But, it is our style with the wrought iron in the keeping room and kitchen so I think it will flow okay.
We have had a fun weekend, although I will say we FELL in bed last night. We were so tired from our day and we just got up to start our big day today. We've accomplished the upstairs so far...sorting through toys, clothes, etc in the bedrooms and taking everything down from the walls. Jason is doing a great job patching holes. Thankfully, we still have paint for every room, except Caroline's. Yesterday we took a chip of paint to Home Depot and they were able to match it. We were a bit nervous that we would have a problem. Amazing they can match 7 year old paint!
Well, here's a few pictures - I am off to grab my coffee and clean out under the kitchen sink.
Fixture in the eating area in kitchen, this is the ONLY decision I've made, thus far, that I am wondering about. This was the first choice the day we chose fixtures and I am wishing I had reviewed it. But, it is our style with the wrought iron in the keeping room and kitchen so I think it will flow okay.
Keeping Room
Dining Room, I LOVE this one.
Our bedroom fan.
I hesitate putting up an outside paint picture b/c the color will be darker once the second coat goes up. But at least it is an idea of the colors.

No comments:
Post a Comment