The building process of our new home.
SO cute! I love how Doster wanted to make sure you were going to go with him. : )
So funny! Katie took what I was going to say! Those are classic! It makes me want to say to Doster YES! we are going to come with you and see all the new fun things and your new house!
The kids are precious! I've been praying for all of you. Can you believe your day is finally here? God is so good!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO cute! I love how Doster wanted to make sure you were going to go with him. : )
So funny! Katie took what I was going to say! Those are classic! It makes me want to say to Doster YES! we are going to come with you and see all the new fun things and your new house!
The kids are precious! I've been praying for all of you. Can you believe your day is finally here? God is so good!
Post a Comment